The 107th session of the International Labour Conference is being held in Geneva (Switzerland) with the participation of government representatives and social partners of the member states of the International Labour Organization (ILO).
At the event, our country is represented by a delegation led by the minister of labour and social protection of population of the Republic of Azerbaijan Sahil Babayev. The delegation includes senior officials of the Azerbaijan Trade Unions Confederation and the National Confederation of Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan, along with the Ministry.
The agenda of the session includes the submission of reports by ILO Director-General and chairman of the Management Board, information and reports on the application of the Conventions and Recommendations, conducting substantive discussions on the implementation of effective cooperation with the ILO on Sustainable Development Goals and so on. It is also planned to hold repetitive discussions on the strategic objectives of social dialogue and tripartism in the session, under the ILO Declaration on "Social Justice for a Fair Globalization" adopted in 2008.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- COOPERATION WITH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Cooperation with the United Nations
- Human Rights
- Economy, Trade and Development
- Humanitarian and Social issues
- International Bureau of Education (IBE)
- International Civil Defence Organisation (ICDO)
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- Arms control and Disarmament
- Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)