Azerbaijani delegation led by Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of the State Committee for Refugees and IDPs Ali Hasanov is attending the 68th session of the Executive Committee of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, which kicked off in Geneva, Switzerland.
Chief of the State Migration Service Firudin Nabiyev is also part of the delegation.
The session will look at the best practices and response measures taken by different countries and international organizations to prevent the problem of refugees.
The Azerbaijani delegation will have a series of bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the event.
Other related news:
- Inauguration of the Sculpture «Thoughts and Desires» at Palais des Nations, Geneva, 3 October 2017 - LINK
- Azerbaijani Delegation led by Ali Hasanov met with the Director-General of the United Nations Office at Geneva Michael Møller - LINK
- Ali Hasanov, Deputy Prime Minister of Azerbaijan, had a meeting with Filippo Grandi, High Commissioner for Refugees - LINK
- The Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan to cooperate with WIPO - LINK
- Copies of 36 thousand pages of archive documents were presented to Azerbaijani delegation at United Nations Library - LINK